Our wedding menus are the canvas where we capture from all our years of culinary experience, our truest essence and the gastronomic expression that best defines us. Our cuisine is based on zero kilometre local and Mediterranean produce, we consider them a guide, in order for us to design your menus. Since we firmly believe they are a living tool that will help us make your day special.
We are open to your ideas or suggestions on any dishes for your event. Our job is to help you and we will adapt to perfectly shape that which you had in mind to make your day, one to be remembered. We will make your day come true!!!
▪ Kitchen and waiter service
▪ All tableware, set up and clear out
▪ 1 hour of aperitif with cava
▪ Drinks during the aperitif and dinner: Cava, water, soft drinks and beer
▪ Your three course menu of choice
▪ Coffee, tea and liquors
▪ Three hours of open bar
▪ Late night snack (calculated for 50% of the guests)
8 hours service includes: 1 hour welcome aperitif, 2.5 hours dinner, 3 hours open bar, 1.5h set up time (and an extra half hour as a courtesy for speeches)
▪ Crispy tiger prawns brochette with sweet chili
▪ Green spinach and celery gazpacho
▪ Octopus bite with Vera paprika all i oli
▪ Salmon and avocado tartare with mango, sesame and feta cheese
▪ Grilled zucchini skewers with rocket pesto
▪ Mini chicken sandwich with truffle, brie cheese and sun dried tomatoes
▪ Pitta hummus toast with feta cheese
▪ Mini Quiche Lorraine tarts
▪ Grilled aubergine croquettes with kimchi mayonnaise
▪ Pork cheek croquettes with a mango all i oli
▪ Prawn, strawberry and parmesan salad
▪ Watermelon, feta, cherry tomatoes and black sesame seed salad
▪ Pumpkin salad with mustard, honey and Modena vinaigrette
▪ 5 tomato salad with burratina and pistachio pesto
▪ Ibiza’s potato salad with tomato, roasted pepper, black olive, tuna and egg
▪ Our gastro style Caesar salad
Creamy pumpkin, lemon and ginger rice
Creamy squid rice with aioli
Lobster rice with prawns and green peas
Mushroom trofie with truffle and Ibiza farm eggs
Gianti Farfalle ¨al dente¨ with sundried tomatoes, basil and pan roasted veg
Parpadelle with prawns, lemon, mascarpone, basil, chili and chives
▪ Oven-roasted salmon in mustard and parsley crust with spinach and avocado emulsion
▪ Cod loin with coconut cream and curried cauliflower
▪ Sea bream fillet with salmorejo, avocado and sunflower seeds
▪ Monkfish with suquet and king prawns on a quinoa bed
▪ Grilled hake with steamed vegetables and creamed leeks
Beef tenderloin, truffled parmentier Ibiza potatoes with mushrooms in Jus
Duck Magret with port reduction, raisins, dried apricots and Café Paris sauce
Shoulder of lamb cooked at low temperature, shallots in Jus and minty couscous
Free range Chicken roulade filled with vegetables, mashed potatoes and garlic Jus
Boneless suckling piglet with parsnip puree and Ibizan herb reduction
▪ Lemon cake
▪ Chocolate opera with vanilla cream and almonds
▪ Carrot and coconut cake with Stracciatella ice cream
▪ Red berry soup with yogurt sorbet and lime biscuit
▪ José Pariente (D.O Verdejo)
▪ Perro verde (D.O Rueda)
▪ La Dhalia (D.O , Penedés ecológico)
▪ Pasión Bobal 2017
▪ Emilio Moro Finca Resalso (D.O Ribera del Duero)
▪ López de Haro Crianza (Tempranillo y Garnacha, D.O. Rioja)
▪ Agustí Torrelló Mata
* Upgrade your wine list with our Premium wines such as Pago de los Capellanes red, Whispering angel rosé or Belondrade white, added cost for person or you can asks us for your favourite wines, sure we can find them!!!
*3 hours open bar included in the price, every extra hour after that will be 10 eur / per person
* Upgrade to premium open bar with exclusive premium makes for 7 eur per person/hour .
▪ Mini pizzas
Brownie de chocolate con helado de vainilla
(Up to 12 years old)
* This menu also includes service, tableware set up and drinks.
▪ “Pa amb oli” with Cheese and cold cut meats
▪ Fruit skewers
▪ Mini Croissants
** The late night snack is usually served after the first two hours of open bar and can be prepared for all the guests or only a part, but not less than half.
Our dishes are available too as a vegetarian suitable option or for those with food intolerance, at no extra cost. Please do not forget to mention this to our staff, at least, 3 days in advance.
Our hams: 100%Bellota (Sierra de Jabugo – Segovia), from Iberian bred pigs that only eat acorns throughout their lives. After a patient and controlled curing process we can enjoy this delicate ham, both for its organoleptic characteristics and taste which is appreciated worldwide. These hams are origin guaranteed and certified for their quality. The service includes; a professional ham cutter and an 8-9 kg Jamón (enough for 80-100 guests). And also the table set up, with complementary bread with grated tomato and Oil, and trays and bowls to serve.
Follow the trends of the moment and add a Special Gin & T. to your menu. This option includes 3 gins to choose from:
▪ A. Brookman`s (with red berries) or Seagram’s (with nutmeg and lime, or orange and vanilla)
▪ B. Bulldog (with juniper berries, lemon peel, liquorice candy and poppy seeds) or Bombay Sapphire (with juniper berries, peppercorns, lemon and orange peel)
▪ C. Martin Miller’s (with juniper berries, lime peel, liquorice and a few orange blossom drops) or Plymouth (with juniper berries and lemon peel).
*All served in Balon glass with Schweppes tonic or Fever Tree.
Our rustic candy cart will delight the sweetest tooth and sweeten your evening at any desired moment. It includes:
▪ Assorted marshmallow candy and sweets for the little ones and the sweet ones
▪ Delicious Nutella crepes made in the moment with banana, walnuts and honey
▪ Ice creams and sorbets of your choice
* Option only available for events of at least 60 guests
Our service includes:
White Chiavari Chair, round table for 10 people, high bistro tables (1 every 15/20 guests), table linens in white, aperitif bar area, white porcelain placement plate, white napkin.
* To add any modifications to the set up arrangement please consult with us!
Once the event has been confirmed we offer you a free Menu tasting. For 2 people in events of up to 80 guests, for 4 in events between 80 and 150 guests and for 6 people in event of over 150 guests. The tasting includes the house wine selection. We will charge any other wine that is not included in the house wine selection.
• In case of bad weather conditions, the company will not be liable or take responsibility. If it becomes necessary to put up a marquee we cannot foot the bill, however we would be able to offer recommendations in the hire of one. But these or other expenses caused by the hire of electricity generates will be charged to the client.
• The final numbers need to be confirmed (by e-mail) 8 days prior to the event, and no later. In case, you fail to do so you will be invoiced for last numbers discussed.
• All bank transfers must indicate at least the date, location of the event and a client reference (ie, names of bride and groom).
• Our event duration time must be as follows (except in the case its previously been arranged): 1 hour for the aperitif, between 2 and 2 1/2 hours for the seated three course menu, and 3 hours of open bar, without pause. As a courtesy, we allow an extra half hour for speeches and gift exchanges etc… If more time was needed, the extra cost generated would be charged to the client.
• We offer the highest standard of service: 1 waiter for every 10 guests. Our staff has been working with us for many years, they are all reliable and trustworthy young people with language skills. Their attire is shirt and apron uniforms.
• Children and staff menus cost are 35 euros and includes: On top of the food & drinks all tableware, set up and service.
• Once the date of the event is confirmed, a 25% deposit of the total budget must be paid. A further 25% must be paid one month prior to the event. The remaining 50% must be paid 8 days before the event, when the final numbers are confirmed.
-Cancelation policy: the right to the refund of half the deposit is recognised as long as the cancelation is communicated by e-mail a minimum of three months in advance.